Rooting android phone is like to have administrator privileges on computer. Simply tooting means you have root access to your phone.
There is two ways to root your android phone.
- Root android device with computer
- Root android device without computer
Note – To Install Freedom APK, You phone must be rooted
Here we discuss about root android device without computer method. We use KingoRoot apk for rooting process.
Before you start rooting process, better to check these situations
- Device need to power on. (oh really ?)
- At least 80% of battery level – This is must. if your battery is in low level please do not start rooting. If your phone will switch off while rooting, System software will be crashed.
- Internet connection.
- Allow installations of apps from unknown sources – We use KingoRoot apk for rooting.
How to Install KingoRoot apk
Step One – Download KingoRoot apk form here. Some times chrome warned you about apk, just ignore it and click ok.
Step Two – Install KingoRoot apk (Make sure to turn on”allow installation of apps from sources other than the play store”)
Step Three – Launch KingoRoot app and wait. After few seconds it will appear successful or fail.
Your phone is rooted.